What are cookies?
Cookies are small text file stored on your computer or mobile device when visiting our website.
Are all cookies the same?
Cookie can be classified as it follows.
- Session cookies. These cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies remain on your device until they expire (in terms of minutes, days or years since the cookie creation/update).
- Third-Party cookies. These cookies are stored on behalf of third parties.
Cookies can be managed and deleted by setting your browser. However, this may prevent you from properly use certain features on our website.
For more information please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org .
How can you contact us?
How to know more about processing of personal data in the website
How to manage cookies using our website
To give you the best experience on the cookie management side, we classify cookies of this website in four categories, based on their purpose: technically necessary, comfort, performance, advertising.
You can enable and disable directly from this website each of the above cookie category (with the only ecception of technically necessary cookies, which are strictly necessary). In case of Third-Party cookies, this website will not use them after disabling (we cannot delete them).
- Technically necessary: These cookies are essential for websites and their features to work properly. E.g.: authentication cookies.
- Comfort: These cookies enable us to improve comfort and usability of websites and to provide various features. E.g.: functionality cookies can be used to store search results, language, character dimensions.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how you use websites. Performance cookies help us, for example, to identify especially popular areas of our website. In this way, we can adapt the content of our websites more specifically to your needs.
- Advertising: These cookies are used to send advertising and promotional information that is relevant to you, e.g. based on the web pages you visited.